Friday, February 22, 2013

Kids on the Move!!!

My kids, like most young kids are active!!!  Zane is 6 and Laney will be 2 years in just a mere 2 months.  I find myself looking back at old pictures of my kids and thinking about how some aspects of their personalities have changed and how some have stayed the same

When I was pregnant with Zane I would always comment on how he was a "wiggle-worm".  I remember being 8/9 months along, and as big as a house, and watching my stomach move in waves.  It literally looked like AND felt like a water bed.  Ocassionally I would he would give me a good kick or a punch, but for the most part it was wiggling which made me nauseated even more so than I already was with my 9 month bout of HYPEREMESIS GRAVIDARUM. Well six years later not much has changed.  That kid can't sit still he is always figiting even when he is totally ingrossed in something.  Zane will be twitching a leg, rubbing his feet together, or finding some way to always be moving.  He is already signed up for spring soccer so I am looking forward to seeing him moving out on the field!!!

During my pregnancy with Laney I constantly felt like she was jumping up and down on my bladder.  She was the opposite of her brother-constant kicking and punching.  I would tell people that I was pretty sure that she was going to come out wearing tap shoes.  Almost everynight from 9pm-12am I would lay awake in bed because "someone" was rehearsing for her first dance recital.  Her kicking was so intense that I could not fall asleep, no matter how exhausted I was.  Well fast-forward 22 months and not much has changed.  This little girl is always moving her feet.  Dancing to music on the radio or on a commercial, running up and down the hallway squealing like a goof-ball, or galloping which is her newest trick!!!  Needless to say this mommy is very excited to enroll her in dance as soon as I can!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment